Fueled by... Gaming!

I would just like to pull myself out of my state of being a sobbing mess on the floor for a moment after completing Bioshock Infinite to just clap and give a round of applause. I know a lot of people who did not enjoy this game, (I'm thinking of one friend of mine in particular who bashed it until I got to play it for myself!) but honestly I had a great time with it. It was full of surprisingly fun gameplay (for me, at least, I will admit I am terrible with FPS; I play the genre strictly for the stories) and intricate, mind blowing plot twists. I don't even know where to go from here.

photo by songbird-sings
I must say that Elizabeth is probably one of my new favorite female characters from a game that I've played in a long time. She's the intelligent and bookish Rapunzel of Columbia, who carried herself extremely well as an in-game companion. Nonetheless, I have been searching through the cosplays of her many, many game outfits since the game's initial announcements. Now excuse me while I daydream of opening tears to other dimensions, particularly one where I played this game sooner...

xoxo

EDIT: This is also a fantastic article discussing the story line and choices of Infinite.

0 comments: