DCP Adventures; Awaiting the DCP...

It is rumored that the Disney College Program applications go live on September 6th; I'm almost believing this, but it's more like wishful thinking that it is true.

Most of my friends (from Tumblr, groups on Facebook, etc.) are just as excited & nervous as I am. Everyone is having borderline panic attacks when it comes to the applications, the web based interview, practicing for the phone interview- and even more beyond this, getting into apartments, their desired positions, the roommate surveys. It's a lot more than I expected my first time learning about & contemplating the program. 

To be honest, I feel like most of this worry stems from the fact that we feel insecure about how we will be able to handle what the program will truly be like. Those who have done it before are more so just trying to help the new applicants figure everything out! I wholeheartedly believe that I can and will get in. But I do worry about things. We all do. If I do not get in, it will not be the end of the world! Just hoping I can get it over with a little bit, to take off some of the pressure!

Still... The wait is killing me!

xoxo




0 comments: