DCP Adventures; 100 days

In 100 days, I will be back in the place I love most. I will be leaving to go back to Florida, to live there for 5 months. 5 months, compared to the many, many years I hope to be alive, seems like such a small amount. I am in such a state of bliss, still. What is unfortunate is that there will be no more progress in my journey until about November, when they open up course registrations & access to the on-boarding website. I'm also curious about the changes that have been put forth, as it would be nice to be able to distinguish fact from rumor. But of course, we won't be able to figure any of that out until the *rumored* late November!

In the mean time, I've been using the new Connect platform Full Sail launched to help discuss & inform   other students about the Disney College Program. I've already made several connections with other students whom are now applying, with my guidance, & some whom are still stuck in the waiting game. I feel like I want to become a Campus Rep or something! (Although, I am too close to graduation for that.)

To more waiting! At least Season 5 of Gossip Girl is on Netflix now...

xoxo



0 comments: