DCP Adventures; Bucket List

I've been doing a lot of work, for school and both for myself. I've been falling into a state of hyper awareness- I'm a little terrified of moving out and on with my life. We can be honest here. I have 75 days until I board a plane to Florida for my 5 month long adventure working for the Disney Company. I am beyond happy for this opportunity; I'm just scared! Freezing cold feet. 

I have started putting lists together of all of the things I will need. All of the things I will want. Everything I want to do in Orlando during my time living there.

MY DCP BUCKET LIST

  • Go to the Parks without a cell phone; no distractions
  • Go on every major "Mountain" in one day
  • Spend an entire day in Magic Kingdom- Open to Close
  • Eat at every restaurant once!
  • Experience both Morning & Night Extra Magic hours in every Park
  • Spend time in the Parks by myself, see the completed New Fantasyland
  • Visit both the Water Parks 
  • Visit the World Wide Sports Complex
  • Get fit, spend more time outside
  • NOT STARVE TO DEATH
I think my favorite is the last one... Really.

xoxo.

And, I reapplied to work at Toys R Us. Totally buying myself one of these;



<3

0 comments: