Obligatory New Year's Resolution Post;

This year, I want to accomplish thirteen resolutions. Some are pretty easy, & some much harder challenges; I feel like this is the best way to commemorate all of the changes I've made in my life throughout the past 2 years. The only thing to do is push myser even harder!

 Open myself up to all sorts of new friends at the DCP, not just limited to other CPers! I also want to continue this trend at home. Surrounding myself with changing opinions & backgrounds will be such a great way to live!
 Be more active; During the DCP, I can visit a Disney Park everyday just for the walk if that's what it takes. When I come home? I hope to find a job that keeps me on my toes! Hopefully I'll be able to find the motivation to really get adapted to a workout routine!
 Stay positive. Optimism is a constant struggle- but it's a battle totally worth fighting. 
 Eat with a conscience. I say it this way, because let's be honest. If I say "eat healthier," it's never going to last. Yet, I still want to able to let myself eat as I please, but just always remember to control my portions & to eat naughty things in moderation!
 Dress sharperOf course I am more comfortable on the days I totally bum it, but the days I take the time to primp & pamper myself are the days I just feel so freaking magical. 
 Spend more time on just myself. Just like grooming myself all fancy, I'd really enjoy spending more time doing things I like- away from technology & people; like spending an hour taking an Epsom salt bath, drinking tea & reading a book...Hmm...
 Meditate. Peace of mind.
 Save more money. Using Mint, I've been tracking my spending... the good, the bad, & the downright ugly. (Or the absolutely pretty, if we can be completely honest about what I spend the most money on!)
 Budget. Going along with saving money, I also want to act like a mature 
adult & try to manage my finances without going broke each week that I am away! I'd like to *try* to have enough cash to both survive & play!
 Enjoy the little things in life. In Florida, my life is going to be so fast-paced & so much different from my sedentary days at home. I want to see it all, but not just the big things like the parks & tourist locations. I want to enjoy the weather, the blue skies & most of all, being free & on my own for the first time in my life.
 Read more. I want to learn more, whether it's current news, about local culture, or about something new in science. I've recently been looking up a lot about crystals & healing practices... really interesting stuff!
 Write more. I sure update my Disney blog a lot, but I don't take as much time as I'd like composing pieces for this blog. I definitely want to document my life more, but in ways not just on social media. Thankfully, my friends bought me a journal as a going away present. & I can't wait to start filling it up!
 Act like a Disney Princess. Smile. Be kinder. Think of others first. Remember how beautiful I am just being myself. & maybe, just maybe... wear a gown. 

xoxo.

0 comments: